Sunday, September 16, 2012

Updates - Part I

As ov late, it's been a pain in the ass to get to my hammerkrieg.productions@yahoo.com email. So for all intents and purposes, those interested in getting in touch with me should contact me on facebook first, as my HKP email is mainly for securely sharing albums in the works to be released. Still have yet to make a bigcartel account, but since this quarter for my collegework is coming to a close, I'll put it in my agenda to create it and link the albums released so that online sales will be much more easy than simply exchanging information via email or whatever other medium used.

Again, I want to thank everyone for their continued support. I'm just one man, trying to do this while still in college, so my attention is unfortunately skewed concerning time-frames most ov the time. But, soon as HKP grows, I'll have more people to help, and better offers to give the bands that I sign. The simple, "how many copies ov your album do you want" routine probably gets a bit exhaustive and tiresome, so when legitimate revenue is being generated in excess, I'll probably change that to actual percentages ov money as well as a few copies ov their albums. But again, this is all conjecture. I do this more out ov love for the music genres I support than any concern with generating profits for myself.

That is all for now. Thank you for your time and interest.

-Erz.

No comments:

Post a Comment